Friday, March 4, 2011

Food Swap


  When I first found out about this event I was hooked! It's SO up my alley. I adore handmade stuff (as is evident from my little blog here), I Love buying and eatting local, and I can't wait to be surprised by what my local food makers/growers have to share!
  I've got to admit, I'm not certain of what my contribution will be yet. I have a few ideas but haven't committed to any particular one just yet. It's gotta be great. From being a frequent Farmers Market shopper of several local markets I know the caliber of what the East Bay has to offer. So, I definitely wanna bring something up to par with my fellow swappers.
  By the way, out of my excitment to be a part of this event, I jumped at the chance to create a flier to promote the swap (pictured above). And, I must say, I love how it turned out!


Visit EBCASwaps.blogspot.com to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment